Re: [emft-dev] Committer vote for Martin Taal has concluded successfully

When in doubt, check the wiki...

1. http://wiki.eclipse.org/Modeling_Project_Releng/Component_Creation#Committer_Legal_Setup
2. http://www.eclipse.org/projects/dev_process/new-committer.php
3. See "(5.2) What paperwork do I need to fill out?" and verify your situation.

;-)

Nick