RE: [emft-dev] Proposal for Ecore Diagram Component

+1 here as well.  This will be fantastic!

Best regards,

Marcelo Paternostro
IBM Toronto Lab
1-905-413-3942
marcelop@xxxxxxxxxx

             "Stephan Eberle"
             <stephan.eberle@g
             mx.net>                                                    To
             Sent by:                  "'EMFT Developer Mailing List'"
             emft-dev-bounces@         <emft-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
             eclipse.org               <emf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                        cc

             10/03/2007 02:49                                      Subject
             PM                        RE: [emft-dev] Proposal for Ecore
                                       Diagram Component

             Please respond to
              EMFT Developer
               Mailing List