Re: [emft-dev] Re: [modeling-pmc] EMFT "Project" Compare 0.7.0 release without a Release Review?

The 0.7.0 release has been removed and I'm starting the docuware for the
review.
I'll ask for the review soon. Though I still feel unsure about the process for
incubation projects.
Lately I've seen other component releases implying many plugins, and I can't
find the corresponding release review.
I don't deny the need of this reviews and the fact that it helps in building
the community, I don't want to start a pointless debate about this or that
component/project  but I would just like to clearly understand the rules
telling if yes, or no, a component should ask for a review.

regards,

Cédric