Re: [emft-dev] EMFT "Project" Compare 0.7.0 release without a Release Review?

Cédric,

At the risk of incurring wrath, I have to admit I was under the same
mistaken impression.  So we're all very sorry for making a mistake and
we'll endeavor to avoid making such a mistake again.

Ed Merks/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
mailto: merks@xxxxxxxxxx
905-413-3265  (t/l 969)

             Cédric Brun
             <cedric.brun@obeo
             .fr>                                                       To
             Sent by:                  emft-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             emft-dev-bounces@                                          cc
             eclipse.org               emo@xxxxxxxxxxx, "'Janet Campbell'"
                                       <janet.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
                                       modeling-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
             09/13/2007 08:54                                      Subject
             AM                        Re: [emft-dev] EMFT "Project"
                                       Compare 0.7.0 release without a
                                       Release    Review?
             Please respond to
              EMFT Developer
               Mailing List
             <emft-dev@eclipse
                   .org>

Hi,

I'll rename the release as soon as possible, sorry about that. I'm afraid I

misunderstood the process as I though the release review would concern
projects and not components, most especially components still being in
incubation phase.

Cédric

http://www.eclipse.org/projects/dev_process/development_process.php#6_3_3_R