Re: [emft-dev] Proposal: add Stephan Eberle as committer for EMFT Teneo

Ed,
Okay, my +1 is there. This means that's okay then.

gr. Martin

Ed Merks wrote:

Martin,

The voting rules I've documented for the modeling project allow components to add committers based solely on the existing committers for that component.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Modeling_Project_Organization

I would like to see each component be autonomous. The overall subproject's committers will vote only for adding new components and with that component's initial set of committers.

Ed Merks/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
mailto: merks@xxxxxxxxxx
905-413-3265  (t/l 969)

*Martin Taal <mtaal@xxxxxxxxx>*
Sent by: emft-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/10/2007 11:48 AM
Please respond to
mtaal@xxxxxxxxx; Please respond to

cc
	EMFT Developer Mailing List <emft-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject
Re: [emft-dev] Proposal: add Stephan Eberle as committer for EMFT Teneo

Hi Nick, All,
I have used this new tool. If everything works fine you should get an
email shortly to invite you to vote.

gr. Martin

Mail: mtaal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx - mtaal@xxxxxxxxx
Web: www.springsite.com - www.elver.org

With Regards, Martin Taal

Springsite/Elver.org
Office: Hardwareweg 4, 3821 BV Amersfoort
Postal: Nassaulaan 7, 3941 EC Doorn
The Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)84 420 2397
Fax: +31 (0)84 225 9307