[emfstore-dev] EMFStore in the real world

Hello,

we're evaluating EMFStore for using it in a real solution to be sold to real customers.

One potential issue for us is that it is impossible to mention, as a reference, any existing real solution using EMFStore, intensively or extensively.

We couldn't find anywhere any real business case of a solution/application with EMFStore usage.

Are you able to provide me a list of existing real solutions/applications using EMFStore at present?

Even though the technology is really interesting and attractive for multiple reasons, that could make a difference in our assessment.

Thank you very much in advance.

Best Regards,
Giacomo Castellano
Software Requirements

PILZ Ireland Industrial Automation,
Business & Technology Park, Model Farm Road, Cork, Ireland.
T12 AW80
Telephone +353 (021)  4804-956, Fax +353 (021) 4804-994
E-Mail:
mailto:g.castellano@xxxxxxx, Internet: http://www.pilz.ie

This email is intended solely for the use of the named addressee(s). Any unauthorised disclosure, copying or distribution of the confidential information contained therein, or the taking of any action based on it, is prohibited. The sender disclaims any liability for the integrity of this email. Legally binding declarations must be in written form.

This e-mail, including any attachments, may contain private or confidential information. Any unauthorised disclosure, copying or distribution of the confidential information contained therein, or the taking of any action based on it, is prohibited. The sender disclaims any liability for the integrity of this email. Legally binding declarations must be in written form. If you think you may not be the intended recipient, or if you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete all copies of this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not reproduce any part of this e-mail or disclose its contents to any other party. This message represents the opinion of the sender and not necessarily the opinion of the company.

Back to the top