Re: [emfstore-dev] Experiences EMF + EMFStore

Hi,

just for documentation, I am in direct contact with Mr. Navarro now.

Cheers,
Maximilian

On Fri, Aug 26, 2016 at 12:51 PM, NAVARRO Manuel <mnavarro@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear Sirs,

first of all I would like to thank you for taking your time to answer to this question.

My name is Manuel Navarro and I am writing to you because I am doing a comparative between some EMF versioning & store systems in order to make a decision in a possible project into the company I work for.

According to this I would like to ask you for any reference about using “EMF + EMFStore” in a real project into a production environment.

Also it would be extremely interesting for me if you have any information about efficiency with big load of datas into the model.

Any information you could tell me would be great !

Thank you again for your time.

Regards,

Manuel Navarro.