Re: [emfstore-dev] Project Lead for Edgar Mueller

+1

+1

+1

Dear committers,

in agreement with Jonas, we hereby propose Edgar Mueller to become a
project lead for EMFStore. Jonas agreed to step down to make room for
Edgar. Thank you for your excellent leadership to date, Jonas!
Edgar is a committer to the project from the very beginning and has been
involved with the development of EMFStore even before that. He is
contributing most of the code to date and effectively co-managing the
project at this point in time anyway. We believe he would be an
excellent project lead for EMFStore.
Please state your opinion on this change in this mailing-list. In case
of approval, we will ask the PMC for its approval and implement the change.

Cheers,
Maximilian

--
Maximilian Koegel

EMFStore, EMF Client Platform (EMFForms) and Edapt Project Lead
http://emfstore.org
http://emfcp.org
http://emfforms.org
http://emf-migrate.org

Johannes Faltermeier

Software Engineer
EclipseSource Munich

Email: jfaltermeier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://eclipsesource.com/munich
Mobil: +49 178 135 34 62
Phone: +49 89 21 555 30 - 14
Fax: +49 89 21 555 30 - 19

EclipseSource München GmbH
Agnes-Pockels-Bogen 1
80992 München

General Managers: Dr. Jonas Helming, Dr. Maximilian Kögel
Registered Office: Agnes-Pockels-Bogen 1, 80992 München, Commercial
Register München, HRB 191789

Dr. Philip Langer

Software Engineer / Consultant / General Manager
EclipseSource Services GmbH

Email: planger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://eclipsesource.com/vienna
Mobile: +43 664 246 11 23
Phone: +43 1 348 338 - 10
Phone: +49 89 21 555 30 - 17
Fax: +43 1 348 338 - 99
Fax: +49 89 21 555 30 - 19
Skype: philip.langer.at

EclipseSource Services GmbH
Wiedner Hauptstraße 52
1040 Wien

General Manager: Dr. Philip Langer
Registered Office: Napoleonwaldgasse 8, 1130 Wien; Handelsgericht Wien, FN 421413a

Back to the top