[emfstore-dev] ExtensionPoint Wrapper

Hi,

I've added an extension point wrapper with convenience methods and
ported all uses of extensions points in the emfstore project.

Usage is fairly easy:

new ExtensionPoint("my.id").getBoolean("doThat");

or

for(ExtensionElement element : new
ExtensionPoint("my.id").getExtensionElements()) {
    doSomethingWith(element.getClass("class", MyClass.class));
}

ExtensionPoint and ExtensionElement both support the return of null
values, or it can be configured to throw exceptions, so you don't have
to do null checks but rather use a catch block.

There are more features and feel free to add more, the whole point of
the wrapper is convenience.

Have a look at it, use it and feedback is very welcome.

Otto

Back to the top