[emfstore-dev] Initial code contribution fully approved

Dear EMFStore developers,

we have great news, the initial code contribution of EMFStore is now
*fully approved*! This means we can now create full releases not only
milestone releases. We have to exclude the DiffMatchPatch library of
Google for now since it is not yet approved, but this is only used in
one minor feature to merge text strings in case of multi-line attributes.

Cheers,
Maximilian

--
Maximilian Koegel

EMFStore and EMF Client Platform Project Lead
http://emfstore.org
http://emfcp.org

Back to the top