[emfrefactor-dev] EMF Refactor refactorings on Modisco java model

Hi
I am working on a Java Refactoring Project with EMF and Modisco.

I have a Modisco Java model that is created with Modisco discoverer from a Java Project.
but  I have some trouble with using prepared EMF Refactor Ecore refactoring techniques on the Modisco (.xmi) java model that I expressed in these posts below :
https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/1098746/
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/55972929/problem-with-running-emf-refactor-refactorings-on-modisco-java-model

could you help me to solve this, please?

Best Regards
Ali Sardarian

Back to the top