Re: [emfrefactor-dev] Move method Refactoring

Hi,

You can only move a method to another class if there is an association
between the old and the new class!

By the way: This is a mailing list for EMF Refactor, an upcoming
refactoring tool for MODEL refactorings in EMF. It is not a mailing list
for eclipse refactoring in general.

Regards,
Thorsten