[emfindex-dev] Change of project leadership or termination

Hi there,

as I already pointed out in my previous mail (see snippet below), I'd like to give up project leadership.
If anyone is willing to take over, please raise your hand now. If not, I'll organize the termination of the EMF index project.

Regards
Jan

--
Dr. Jan Köhnlein
Senior Software Architekt

Telefon: +49 (0) 431 / 5606-337
Mobile: +49 (0) 151 / 17396687
Telefax: +49 (0) 431 / 5606-339

http://www.itemis.de
jan.koehnlein@xxxxxxxxx
https://www.xing.com/profile/Jan_Koehnlein

itemis AG
Niederlassung Kiel
Schauenburgerstr. 116
24118 Kiel
http://www.itemis.de/

Rechtlicher Hinweis:

Amtsgericht Dortmund, HRB 20621

Vorstand: Jens Wagener (Vors.), Wolfgang Neuhaus, Dr. Georg Pietrek, Jens Trompeter, Sebastian Neus

Aufsichtsrat: Dr. Burkhard Igel (Vors.), Stephan Grollmann, Michael Neuhaus

Back to the top