Re: [emfindex-dev] State of the project - Proposing termination

Hi,

We are from Query2 and we use our inbuilt EMF indexing mechanism for Query2.
The indexing component is though agnostic of EMF Query2 and can be used by EMF component or framework.

Let us know if you need any help while you explore the index.

Thanks and Regards,
Saurav