Re: [emfindex-dev] download zips for emf-index

Actually there is.. :D

http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/emft/emfindex/updates/interim/
http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/emft/emfindex/updates/nightly/

But your links are exactly what I need, thanks!

On Nov 6, 2009, at 11:37 AM, Dennis Hübner wrote:

Hi Miles,
right, as far as I know, there is no update site for emf index yet.
However the latest stable build can be found here: http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/emft/emfindex/downloads/drops/0.8.0/S200909291224/
Latest successful integration build is: https://build.eclipse.org/hudson/view/Modeling/job/cbi-emf-index-integration/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/snapshot/emft-emfindex-SDK-incubation-I-Snapshot.zip

Latest successful nightly is:
https://build.eclipse.org/hudson/view/Modeling/job/cbi-emf-index-nightly/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/snapshot/emft-emfindex-SDK-incubation-N-Snapshot.zip

Best regards,
Dennis.

Miles Parker schrieb:
Hi guys,

The EMFT page doesn't have a link to downloads just the update sites. I need the download zips just for my Athena build. I can see that xtext is using the snapshot on hudson. (I think from my build failures that EMF-Index is not included with the XText SDK download.)

${hudsonJobsPath}/cbi-emf-index-nightly/lastSuccessfulBuild/ artifact/snapshot/emft-emfindex-SDK-incubation-N-Snapshot.zip

But I don't want to be that radical :) -- for the rest of the M2T TMF stuff I'm using last stable (S200909291551). Is there a good link for a stable build on download.eclipse or build.eclipse?

cheers,

Miles

Dennis Hübner

Softwareentwickler

Tel.:    0431 5606 336
Fax.:    0431 5606 339
Mobil:   0151 173 96 707

http://www.itemis.de/

itemis AG
Schauenburger Str. 116
24118 Kiel

Rechtlicher Hinweis:
Amtsgericht Dortmund, HRB 20621
Vorstand: Wolfgang Neuhaus, Jens Wagener, Dr. Georg Pietrek
Aufsichtsrat: Prof. Dr. Burkhard Igel (Vors.), Stephan Grollmann, Michael Neuhaus