[emfindex-dev] download zips for emf-index

Hi guys,

The EMFT page doesn't have a link to downloads just the update sites. I need the download zips just for my Athena build. I can see that xtext is using the snapshot on hudson. (I think from my build failures that EMF-Index is not included with the XText SDK download.)

${hudsonJobsPath}/cbi-emf-index-nightly/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/snapshot/emft-emfindex-SDK-incubation-N-Snapshot.zip

But I don't want to be that radical :) -- for the rest of the M2T TMF stuff I'm using last stable (S200909291551). Is there a good link for a stable build on download.eclipse or build.eclipse?

cheers,

Miles

Back to the top