[emfindex-dev] Telco tomorrow

Hi,

I won't be available tomorrow as I'll be working at a customer's facilities. Sorry for the very late notification. Can we postpone the telco to Thursday same time or skip this one once again?

It's getting harder for me to keep up that weekly call anyway, so I'd like to change it to two week intervals. Would that be OK for you, too?

Best regards
Jan

--
Dr. Jan Köhnlein
Senior Software Architekt

Telefon: +49 (0) 431 / 5606-337
Mobile: +49 (0) 151 / 17396687
Telefax: +49 (0) 431 / 5606-339

http://www.itemis.de
jan.koehnlein@xxxxxxxxx

itemis AG
Niederlassung Kiel
Schauenburgerstr. 116
24118 Kiel
http://www.itemis.de/

Rechtlicher Hinweis:
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Dortmund HRB 20621
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Lünen
Vorstand: Wolfgang Neuhaus, Jens Wagener, Dr. Georg Pietrek
Aufsichtsrat: Prof. Dr. Burkhard Igel (Vorsitzender), Stephan Grollmann, Michael Neuhaus

Back to the top