From: emfindex-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:emfindex-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Sebastian Zarnekow
Sent: Mittwoch, 9. September 2009 10:45
To: EMFIndex developers mailing list
Subject: Re: [emfindex-dev] Skip/Postpone next call

Hi Bernd,

thanks for the nice comparison. We'ld like to compare the numbers for
the In-Memory implementation with our current results and therefore
I'm looking for a test class or performance test or whatever in the
prototype-folder of the emfquery plugin. The only test that looks like
what I'm looking for is TestIndexNotSufficient but the setup and the
results differ from the ones on the statistics page. Did I miss
something? Can you point me to the right code snippet, please?

Regards,
Sebastian