RE: [emfindex-dev] RE: Meeting for EMF API Discussion: 2009/09/02, 11:00-12:00 GMT+1

Hi Jan,

yes, the test have been against your new version. We'll check were we can post our code and let you know.

No problem. Might have been our fault as well. We just did not remember.

Cheers,

Bernd

-----Original Message-----
From: emfindex-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:emfindex-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jan Köhnlein
Sent: Mittwoch, 2. September 2009 10:39
To: EMFIndex developers mailing list
Subject: Re: [emfindex-dev] RE: Meeting for EMF API Discussion: 2009/09/02, 11:00-12:00 GMT+1

Hi,

thanks for your effort. Could you put your code online, such that we
can have a more targeted discussion next week?

BTW, please make sure you're comparing to the right version of EMF
Index. The new EMF-based implementation with a new API is called
   org.eclipse.emf.emfindex
   org.eclipse.emf.emfindex.tests
in the same repository location. I am still working on significant
improvements, which I hope to have finished by the end of the week.

Once again sorry for skipping the meeting so short-termed today. I
thought we pointed that out friday but it seems we had a slight
misunderstanding.

Best regards
Jan

Am 02.09.2009 um 10:23 schrieb Kolb, Bernd:

> Sorry, I forgot to post the link to the document in the wiki:
> http://wiki.eclipse.org/EmfIndex_Comparison
>
> Bernd

Dr. Jan Köhnlein
Senior Software Architekt

Telefon: +49 (0) 431 / 5606-337
Mobile: +49 (0) 151 / 17396687
Telefax: +49 (0) 431 / 5606-339

http://www.itemis.de
jan.koehnlein@xxxxxxxxx

itemis AG
Niederlassung Kiel
Schauenburgerstr. 116
24118 Kiel
http://www.itemis.de/

Rechtlicher Hinweis:
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Dortmund HRB 20621
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Lünen
Vorstand: Wolfgang Neuhaus, Jens Wagener, Dr. Georg Pietrek
Aufsichtsrat: Prof. Dr. Burkhard Igel (Vorsitzender), Stephan
Grollmann, Michael Neuhaus