Re: [emfindex-dev] RE: Meeting for EMF API Discussion: 2009/09/02, 11:00-12:00 GMT+1

Sorry, I am in a project today. Thought it was clear to skip the meeting this week.

Regards
Jan

Am 02.09.2009 um 10:23 schrieb Kolb, Bernd:

Sorry, I forgot to post the link to the document in the wiki:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/EmfIndex_Comparison

Bernd

-----Original Message-----
From: emfindex-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:emfindex-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx ] On Behalf Of Kolb, Bernd
Sent: Mittwoch, 2. September 2009 10:22
To: emfindex-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [emfindex-dev] Meeting for EMF API Discussion: 2009/09/02, 11:00-12:00 GMT+1

Hi!

Agenda: - Martin has implemented an index as we discussed in our last call. Some performance measurements have also been done. - Additionally he came up with an proposal how the convenient API could be implemented on top of the low level API

Please use the following link to join our meeting to discuss the EMF

The system is able to call you, however you have to make sure that the
entered phone number is provided in the correct format! Please use "00"
(not "+") + country area code + phone number, no spaces. Example:
0049612771234.

Meeting Name:  EMF Index

Dial-In:
Germany, Frankfurt:   +49 (0)69 7104 45497
USA, New York:        +1 212 999 6675
Brazil, Sao Paulo:    +55 11 3351 7063
China, Beijing:       +86 1051 600 043
China, Shen Yang:     +86 24 62668111
France, Paris:        +33 (0)1 7099 4340
Pass-Code: 7826329208

To join the meeting:
https://sap.emea.pgiconnect.com/emfindex/

See you in there :)

Ciao,
Bernd

Dr. Jan Köhnlein
Senior Software Architekt

Telefon: +49 (0) 431 / 5606-337
Mobile: +49 (0) 151 / 17396687
Telefax: +49 (0) 431 / 5606-339

http://www.itemis.de
jan.koehnlein@xxxxxxxxx

itemis AG
Niederlassung Kiel
Schauenburgerstr. 116
24118 Kiel
http://www.itemis.de/

Rechtlicher Hinweis:
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Dortmund HRB 20621
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Lünen
Vorstand: Wolfgang Neuhaus, Jens Wagener, Dr. Georg Pietrek
Aufsichtsrat: Prof. Dr. Burkhard Igel (Vorsitzender), Stephan Grollmann, Michael Neuhaus

Back to the top