[emfindex-dev] Developer Meeting Minutes

Hi there,

we have established a regular developers' telephone call for EMF index each Wednesday at 11 am CET. If you wish to join, drop me an email. Next call will be 5th of July.

I've also started collecting meeting minutes in the Wiki:
  http://wiki.eclipse.org/EMFIndex_Meeting_Minutes
Feel free to comment or apply changes.

Best regards
Jan
--
Dr. Jan Köhnlein
Senior Software Architekt

Telefon: +49 (0) 431 / 5606-337
Mobile: +49 (0) 151 / 17396687
Telefax: +49 (0) 431 / 5606-339

http://www.itemis.de
jan.koehnlein@xxxxxxxxx

itemis AG
Niederlassung Kiel
Schauenburgerstr. 116
24118 Kiel
http://www.itemis.de/

Rechtlicher Hinweis:
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Dortmund HRB 20621
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Lünen
Vorstand: Wolfgang Neuhaus, Jens Wagener, Dr. Georg Pietrek
Aufsichtsrat: Prof. Dr. Burkhard Igel (Vorsitzender), Stephan Grollmann, Michael Neuhaus

Back to the top