Re: [emf-dev] Publishing to Maven Central

I can publish to maven for EMF. Happy to continue doing that until there is an automated solution.

Will try to do this, this weekend.

gr. Martin

On Fri, Mar 31, 2017 at 11:12 AM Ed Merks <ed.merks@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Stephan,

I never publish anything to Maven.  Sometimes other people do. It seems
a bit of a free-for-all...

Sorry,
Ed