Re: [emf-dev] Plug-in changes

Hi

There have been very few, probably no, breaking changes in well-written sensible EMF in recent years, so it could just work. If you rely on obscure functionality or override in wierd ways, enhancements/fixes may appear to be breaking.

But since you only tell us that it doesn't work, it is difficult to help further.

    Regards

        Ed Willink