Re: [emf-dev] [CDO] Reduce dependencies in SQLQueryHandler

I would like to wrap the SQLQueryHandler in a custom query handler and make it available via an IQueryHandlerProvider. At the moment, this is not possible as SQLQueryHandler has a dependency to DBStoreAccessor which is not used.

Do I miss something? If not, I would like to patch the class.