Re: [emf-dev] CDO contribute

Maxim,

I see this message:

Due to SPAM if you are a *NEW* user and wish to file bugs you will need to contact webmaster at eclipse dot org to be granted permission. All other users should be unaffected by this change.

I wonder, is your account new?  If so, have you send an email to "webmaster at eclipse dot org" from the email address you're using for Bugzilla? Note this is an "encoded" form of the webmaster's email address.

Cheers,
Ed

On 11.02.2017 22:56, Максим Мартынов wrote:
Hi Eike.

>>Hi Maxim (is that correct?),
Yes

Then you should submit a bugzilla and describe the problem you've found: https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=EMF (select the "cdo.core" component).
I don't have permission to do this.
Встроенное изображение 1

Hi Maxim (is that correct?),

The easiest way is to follow https://wiki.eclipse.org/CDO_Source_Installation

Then you should submit a bugzilla and describe the problem you've found: https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=EMF (select the "cdo.core" component). There we can discuss the problem and your solution, should you need that.

Cheers
/Eike

----
http://www.esc-net.de