Re: [emf-dev] Publishing to Maven Central

Hi Stephan,
I published 2.11.1 (might take a couple of hours before on maven central) without the qualifier. Note that even it is the 2.11.1 release some plugin jar files within the release have an older/lower version number (e.g. 2.11.0), I assume because they haven't changed since the previous version.

Let me know if this works for you, if so then I will publish 2.11.2 and 2.12.0.

gr. Martin