Re: [emf-dev] Publishing to Maven Central

> Am 15.12.2016 um 21:41 schrieb Stephan Herrmann <stephan.herrmann@xxxxxxxxx>:
>
> Hi EMF :)

Hello Stephan,

I’m not EMF, but I will try to answer :)

> In https://bugs.eclipse.org/408760 I'm working on publishing all
> artifacts of the Eclipse Project to Maven Central.
>
> Initially, I naively thought, that this would comprise *everything*
> in the release repo of the Eclipse Project.
>
> Only later it dawned on me that artifacts from other projects
> are involved, too, notably: EMF :)
>
> Since we can only publish stuff where all dependencies already
> exist on Maven Central, and given that we are targeting to publish
> Neon.2 for which naturally no EMF artifacts are yet available
> on Maven Central here my questions:
>
>  Does EMF routinely publish all artifacts to Central?

No. We never had a target to feed the maven repository with our excellent framework. But
this may change in the future. The only guy behind existing EMF maven artifacts is Martin Taal.

>  When may we expect Neon.2 artifacts to be available?
If one asks Martin and he has time.

>  Is org.eclipse.emf the correct groupId for referring to EMF artifacts?
Yes.

> Strangely, I see the latest EMF artifacts only in groupId org.eclipse.birt.runtime ?!?
They have there own artifacts.