[emf-dev] Custom EMF Model Checker plugin to run in batch mode

Hi,

We have created a EMF Model validator plugin (and Codan Code Style), that we need to run in a batch process. Batch mode is needed for periodic quality checks, or integration tests scripting, etc. To trigger de Codan Code Style checker we can run:
eclipsec
-noSplash -application org.eclipse.cdt.codan.core.application -data <workspace> -consoleLog -verbose ...

Is there a similar way to start the EMF validator? Or is there a example that you can point me to?
I would really appreciate any help you can provide.

Dennis

Back to the top