Re: [emf-dev] Laurent Goubet as EMF Compare project lead

Great news!!! +1 for Laurent as well!

Congrats,

Philip Langer
EMF Compare Committer

I'd like to nominate Laurent for replacing me as the EMF Compare project lead.

I left my position at Obeo last month and I now work for the Eclipse Foundation. I won't have time to continue to fulfill my duty as the project lead of EMF Compare.

Laurent is a committer on the project for a long time and he always did outstanding work. I am very confident that he will be a great leader.

Please state your vote if you are an EMF Compare commiter.

Mikaël

Dr. Philip Langer

Software Engineer / Consultant / General Manager
EclipseSource Services GmbH

Email: planger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Web: http://eclipsesource.com/vienna
Phone: +49 89 21 555 30 - 17
Fax: +49 89 21 555 30 - 19
Skype: philip.langer.at

EclipseSource Services GmbH Napoleonwaldgasse 8
1130 Wien

General Manager: Dr. Philip Langer
Registered Office: Napoleonwaldgasse 8, 1130 Wien; Handelsgericht Wien, FN 421413a

Back to the top