Re: [emf-dev] Laurent Goubet as EMF Compare project lead

+1 for Laurent as new EMF Compare project lead.

Axel Richard
EMF Compare Committer

Le 09/02/2015 15:47, Mikael Barbero a écrit :
Hi,

I'd like to nominate Laurent for replacing me as the EMF Compare project lead.

I left my position at Obeo last month and I now work for the Eclipse Foundation. I won't have time to continue to fulfill my duty as the project lead of EMF Compare.

Laurent is a committer on the project for a long time and he always did outstanding work. I am very confident that he will be a great leader.

Please state your vote if you are an EMF Compare commiter.

Mikaël

Axel RICHARD

begin:vcard
fn:Axel RICHARD
n:RICHARD;Axel
org:Obeo
adr;quoted-printable:BP 20773 - ESPACE PERFORMANCE LA FLEURIAYE;;7, boulevard Amp=C3=A8re;CARQUEFOU;;44481;FRANCE
email;internet:axel.richard@xxxxxxx
title:Consultant
tel;work:02.51.13.82.14
url:http://www.obeo.fr