Re: [emf-dev] EMF 2.10.1 not on the downloads page

I've renamed the RC2 artifacts to match the release pattern.
Will remove the old RCs tomorrow

Thanks for notification, Konstantin.

Regards,
Dennis.

Am 29.09.2014 um 19:45 schrieb Konstantin Komissarchik <konstantin.komissarchik@xxxxxxxxxx>:

I notice that EMF 2.10.1 final release build is still not present on the downloads page as of this morning. I know that RC2 was what was shipped, but it would be good to update the downloads so that downstream consumers can reference downloads with their final/permanent name.

Thanks,

- Konstantin

Dennis Hübner

Xtext Commiter / Build Engineer

Mobile: +49 (0) 151 / 17 39 67 07
Telefon: +49 (0) 431 / 990 268 70
Fax: +49 (0) 431 / 990 268 72

itemis AG
Niederlassung Kiel
Am Germaniahafen 1
24143 Kiel
http://www.itemis.de/

Rechtlicher Hinweis:

Amtsgericht Dortmund, HRB 20621

Vorstand: Jens Wagener (Vors.), Wolfgang Neuhaus, Dr. Georg Pietrek, Jens Trompeter, Sebastian Neus

Aufsichtsrat: Dr. Burkhard Igel (Vors.), Stephan Grollmann, Michael Neuhaus