Re: [emf-dev] EMF current status

Um, just for example, IBM has built a lot of its ALM product line on top of it — don’t think that’s going away any time soon. ;) But I agree that it might be nice to have a list of major adopters on the web page, that would be a very long list. EMF is probably the most widely adopted modelling technology on the planet..so I think its ubiquitous enough (and deeply embedded) that people don’t actually reference it as much. Ed might have some hard numbers...

And as always with open source projects, usage doesn’t always (hardly ever?) maps to support. If you look at Eclipse ecosystem as a whole, the ratio of companies and individuals who adopt it over companies and individuals who support it is far too small.