[emf-dev] EMF current status

Hello all,

I was looking at the EMF eclipse website and could not find data on commit activity or the list of contributors.  I am curious as to how active EMF development is currently and whether it is still being actively adopted.  I am faced with determining whether or not our tool should move to EMF.  I know EMF fairly well and know we could move to it, but it would not be a small amount of work.  Therefore I need to assess the pros and cons of moving to EMF, one of which is how supported it is by the community.

Kind Regards,

Travis London

Back to the top