[emf-dev] creating an empty modeling project in the workspace

Hi all,

I have only just begun to learn EMF by following this tutorial:
What every Eclipse developer should know about EMF
(by Jonas Helming and Maximilian Koegel)

So, I downloaded and installed EMF on my Eclipse Juno IDE (on my Mac 10.7.5)
but when I try to create an empty modeling project in my workspace, the
Eclipse Modelling Framework option doesn't appear in the menu bar.

How do I specify to the IDE that it's there?!