[emf-dev] Active Committers for EMF Validation, EMF Transaction and EMF Query

Hi Team,

We sent notes around about these projects last year but I am just getting to the announcements to emf-dev.

Boris for Validation and Bernd for Transaction are no longer able to lead these projects. The EMF Query2 committers have moved to Query2 from EMF Query.

This results in myself being the last "active" committer for EMF Validation, EMF Transaction and EMF Query for the Juno release.

Thanks to all the previous committers for their help on these projects.

I will be expiring the commit rights for the inactive committers but all are welcome to rejoin should they wish to work on the projects again.

Cheers...
Anthony

Back to the top