Dave Steinberg
IBM Rational Software
davidms@xxxxxxxxxx

Inactive hide details for emo---01/30/2012 10:21:45 AM---modeling.emf.emf Committers, Ed Merks has expired the commit rights foemo---01/30/2012 10:21:45 AM---modeling.emf.emf Committers, Ed Merks has expired the commit rights for David Steinberg (davidms).

From: emo@xxxxxxxxxxx (portal on behalf of emo)
To: emf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 01/30/2012 10:21 AM
Subject: [emf-dev] Commit rights for David Steinberg have been expired
Sent by: emf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

modeling.emf.emf Committers,
Ed Merks has expired the commit rights for David Steinberg (davidms).  The
reason for this change is:

Dave hasn't been active for quite some time.  If he decides to get involved
again, we can re-elect him.  I've promoted him to "Committer Emeritus" for
his long track record of contribution.

To honor David's contributions to the project, Ed Merks has nominated David
for Committer Emeritus status.