[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [emf-dev] [EMF-Compare] questions about EMF-Compare and Papyrus diagrams
- From: LORENZO Vincent <vincent.lorenzo@xxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 07:42:49 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: AQHMcS2MAeCYx9kGTWiXAV40GIn1HJVZgnrggAYU4wCABHG/oA==
- Thread-topic: [emf-dev] [EMF-Compare] questions about EMF-Compare and Papyrus diagrams
I downloaded code from your git and AddUMLAssociationImpl doesn't compile, because some methods are not implemented, so I added empty methods.
I have some questions concerning papyrus diagram comparison :
- How will you manage when there is several diagrams in the model ?
- Concerning Papyrus diagrams, will you compare only graphical changes? That's to say, when a UML element is drawn on the first model and not drawn on the second model, there are 2 cases :
- the UML element is hidden (it is in the model)
- the UML element is deleted (removed from the model)
Will you manage these 2 kinds of changes?
- when the user compares uml files, referenced by di files, will you clean the diagrams which reference obsolete elements?
DeÂ: emf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:emf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de StÃphane Bouchet
EnvoyÃÂ: lundi 26 septembre 2011 15:10
ObjetÂ: Re: [emf-dev] [EMF-Compare] questions about EMF-Compare and Papyrus diagrams
see comments below
Le 22/09/2011 16:26, LORENZO Vincent a Ãcrit :
> Hi all,
> I tested your last nightly build (1.3.0.v20110912-0936) and I found that the bug 351593 was not resolved. When I try to merge a stereotypeapplication, nothing is done in the model... Do you have any idea?
Not all the patches provided to fix this problem are applied, we closed to early this bug. see
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=351593 for details
> I notice that your code to compare GMF notation model was available in your git, but not included in your build. When to you think integrate it?
> A last question, I look for your roadmap and I see that the support for Papyrus Diagram Comparison was initially planned for september. Is it postponed?
Well, we are testing the different comparisons for Papyrus and
EcoreTools diagrams. the whole GMF comparison ( core, Papyrus,
EcoreTools ) extension will be applied in next weeks in main eclipse repo.
The current development could be used 'as is' from gitHub, you will
also find all the test cases described in the wiki.
> Best Regards,