Re: [emf-dev] Create GenModel problem: PUT failed with HTTP response code 403?

Jerry,

Please use the newsgroup/forum to ask questions:
eclipse.tools.emf
I assume you chose to use the Development Time Version when you loaded the other Ecore models?  That's important...

When you created the GenModel, did you tell it to reuse the GenModel/GenPackages for the other two models?  That's important too.

Please follow up on the forum.