Re: [emf-dev] EMF Query2 release

Hi Wayne,

The download site for EMF Query2 shows very old builds and are not
useful. I wanted to update it but was not able to.
1) Previously EMF Query2 was getting build using athena, which i was
not able to understand much. I faced issues using athena build and
hence i setup maven build, which i found much easier.
2) Also, I was not able to find ways to update the results of athena
build centrally. Hence the central
http://www.eclipse.org/modeling/emf/downloads/?project=query2 shows
very old content. The download link communicated to community is
https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/job/tycho-query2-nightly/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/targetPlatform/

The versions which EMF Query2 is using right now is not 2.0 but 1.*. I
think we should shift to 0.* till we make a release. We will correct
it.

Since, we are getting delayed in release, i will agree to create a
separate project for EMF Query2. I think it will smoothen everything
for now.

I am going on vacation for next few weeks and my fellow committer
Saurav will take care of restructuring review planning. We can have it
between 27-29 June. How should book the date and plan the meeting ?

Thanks and Regards,
Ashwani Kr Sharma

Back to the top