Von: "Cédric Brun" <cedric.brun@xxxxxxx>
Gesendet: 27.10.2010 10:03:19
An: emf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: [emf-dev] EMF Compare - Compare multiple Models for Pattern Mining purposes

Hi Tobias,

The  Compare component is able  to compute delta from 2 versions of a model +an optional common ancestor.

I'm not aware of any specific strategy used to compare "n" models with each others one strategy could be to determine first a  "reference model" and then compare all the others with this one, another could be to compare every combination of model and then compare their own diffs... It really is an open question especially if you want to do something which is sustainable from a computation complexity perspective.

That said I'm would be quite interested in the outcome of your reflexion, feel free to send me a note then ;)

Cédric