[emf-dev] EMF and EasyMock

Hi,

For my test purposes I’m mocking (with easy mock) classes like:

org.eclipse.emf.transaction.TransactionalEditingDomain
org.eclipse.emf.transaction.RecordingCommand
org.eclipse.emf.transaction.Transaction
org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.ResourceSet
org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.Resource

and some others. But I have difficulties using those mock classes, because when I try to execute my tests I see that I have to mock a lot more other classes and it becomes really messy.

Could you recommend some (easy mock based) framework or test patterns or anything, which will allow me to use emf mock classes without me playing into this “Mock the whole Eclipse” movie.

10x in advance!
Best wishes!

Back to the top