[emf-dev] MIDE project

Greetings,

We are from BGU University at the Software Engineering program. Our Final Project is named MIDE.

MIDE is a Modeling IDE for working with UML Class Diagram models. It extends the Eclipse UML Editor and provide:

    * powerful tools for carrying out complex tasks in one click(aka Wizards)
    * a query engine for abstracting the UML model(as a view for navigating in a uml class diagram)
    * and a pattern-matching engine for detecting design errors as soon as they are made

A brief presentation can be found in our source forge website:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/mide-bgu/files/docs/Projects Day Presentation/MIDE - Project Day Presentation.pdf/download

And more details can be found the Project Source Forge.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/mide-bgu/

Regards
MIDE TEAM