[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[emf-dev] Re: EMF Core Helios Review Docuware
- From: Ed Merks <ed.merks@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 15:05:56 -0400
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from :user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=FOIW7vrBFET+tPjvuZyIE23EWtmYd4N93/mMkSUWJtE=; b=Gvypw1PLmCiF4D9bJ/rzUV3hG/UamqBvpfDjDP0TkbkwHsKlBJB6NmOoy9gzmLi2QA CcuZf9lqYoSZfI7jUtR20c6sW9/xuYRZs60J64qz5AnoHvWVsdSR9OIieG3g8lSaHYc3 AkOH2FO/dQv+Md8L77YkGP9qlXofxD9u24/kg=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=TnRYskSRq311W2bf+/Y03gCbLHsdAIvLBsDIGiZblaJ7KimrEY0gX6Y61MLYZYMGlB OkZ47ghP74eKJbYVnOfqTQs8VuUD8R2soVsBeDFDqiqKqtCS+eckn2wTyoudnvxzndx7 XkVEP8edoSFt9d2ZQPusvYC/3fix/uzTWWLO4=
- User-agent: Thunderbird 18.104.22.168 (Windows/20100228)
Not sure who should +1 this other than me.
Ed Merks wrote:
The EMF Core Helios review material is available at
The iplog is available at
The short summary is:
The EMF project is a modeling framework and code generation facility
for building tools and other applications based on a structured data
model. From a model specification described in XMI, EMF provides tools
and runtime support to produce a set of Java classes for the model,
along with a set of adapter classes that enable viewing and
command-based editing of the model, and a basic editor.
The Helios release was primarily maintenance but a significant number
of interesting aspects were added, including support reflective
operation invocation, extensible operation, feature and constraint
behavior, runtime and generator support for Google Widget Toolkit,
improved RAP integration, and property-based data binding.