[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[emf-dev] Moving CQs from EMF/EMFT to Their Respective Subprojects
- From: Ed Merks <ed.merks@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 10:32:40 -0400
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from :user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:content-type; bh=OvfsRrEkCaFhQ6wlM5R8cPcZ3/uxCAXPuarcVed1Inc=; b=fHjYEC0hbplBPL5MMtSA5SrAM9m+zmx0f6VaN9Q8i2hIDWVV9//s2layWmnSoA9rop srm015j/q64E2O47a2+WK9OKqRNgwMTZEgzXpCZrcvbIeOGX1RXHnUPusLc8QBoB1mry bcWEb6FBIuoNSpgwnD4mJbJG2I1Wzhc459kG0=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject :content-type; b=nqgqZ9f/ssnhCAk/ib88rOCUUDeD0feo/92MiJsk4BzUS0t+Bn27TeBFEhFVMuPjMV 3d2sS7zchJAJ5cfP80d0Ytv/M32XmEjRrwWZovDEalNlvDF7sVyBwLGW8j5+xoB+Ik5p l/5+rgR4t65h1FtKqOpAnrG0QIBcWHPwCda0I=
- User-agent: Thunderbird 220.127.116.11 (Windows/20100228)
Attached is a spreadsheet containing the migration information for
moving EMF and EMFT CQs to their proper subprojects.
I don't know what to do with 239, 224,
It's not clear who opened them so I look to the project leads of EMF
and EMFT to speak out if they are using Apache Log4j Version: 1.2.8,
Apache Commons Logging Jar Version: 1.0.4, or XML4J Version: 4.3.
If you're using Apache Log4j Version: 1.2.8, Apache Commons Logging
Jar Version: 1.0.4, or XML4J Version: 4.3, please let Sharon know or
expect to be summarily executed at a later date if you don't speak out
now. I'd also suggest you review the spreadsheet to be sure I've
properly assigned CQs to your respective subprojects.
Modeling emf_emft component alignment.xls