Re: [emf-dev] Re: EMF 2.6.0 Nightly build w/ RAP published using Athena

Thanks, guys, for your great work on this.

Kenn, I committed one tiny change today, just a couple of improvements to some Javadoc, which would be nice to have in M6 for our EclipseCon tutorial.

Cheers,
Dave

--
Dave Steinberg
Rational Software - IBM Toronto Lab

Inactive hide details for Kenn Hussey ---03/12/2010 09:31:38 AM---Thanks, Nick. In case anyone's confused regarding the "new RAKenn Hussey ---03/12/2010 09:31:38 AM---Thanks, Nick. In case anyone's confused regarding the "new RAP features", they're only

Kenn Hussey <kenn.hussey@xxxxxxxxx>

Nick Boldt <nickboldt@xxxxxxxxx>

Eclipse Modelling Framework <emf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

03/12/2010 09:31 AM

[emf-dev] Re: EMF 2.6.0 Nightly build w/ RAP published using Athena

Sent by:

emf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks, Nick.

In case anyone's confused regarding the "new RAP features", they're only available via the update site, i.e., we haven't added any new ZIPs to the downloads page. To see all of the artifacts for this build (including the update site archive), go to https://build.eclipse.org/hudson/view/Athena%20CBI/job/cbi-emf-core-2.6-nightly/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/build/N201003120151/.

For our M6 build next week, we'll have to tag the source, update the map file accordingly, and run the build. Does anyone have any other changes they want to commit before that happens?

Nick, I may need (more of) your help when I go to promote the build on Monday...

Cheers,

Kenn

On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 3:26 AM, Nick Boldt <nickboldt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: _______________________________________________
emf-dev mailing list