Re: [emf-dev] Promoting EMF Query, EMF Transaction and EMF Validation to Helios

FYI.

Both Modeling and Athena now support generation of (Modeling) or
update to (Athena) Helios .build files. Modeling will create the file
from scratch; Athena will replace feature versions in an existing file
w/ new versions pulled from the new build currently being published.
This allows more customization in the .build file as far as what
features to show or in which categories to be shown.

ref: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Common_Build_Infrastructure/Publishing/Helios