[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[emf-dev] Modify adding the new child/sibling node in EMF
- From: Thanh Tam Du Le <dulethanhtam@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 16:33:51 +0700
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:from:date:message-id :subject:to:content-type; bh=Mdj8lylgyZHCCs5LREiu8VtuAwPXGTF+XBvhTgFDhec=; b=mHE9t+88u4dG4tuA+7VfTLr8456EHYGst+MWRSFKq1NtYeQzIMYi8KgKu5jBkxg6fN MMnC1en5SdghbLK5BgqoXVXR3k+GoXl8oWlOJ5wSILqtKnJ7IE6ud0sg953zx505v3l3 wloaJawCPmXD7SCMoBEkEIFnp8PmJ63U397eQ=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:content-type; b=oVe35c4Qxu8NWCitfnkxsuhpPzKJhm03y3v3EizVSP949Khp7bmMF5hRofCA+xF3sz b9b1ngnQRMWHVUHXyBsDEOgx/fmHSYvUxa2VXFK4697uhfhV5ewmg3vs53jPCrs4aZCl eNOtuMswV0LXPrYPz80iLckAtf87grH7yp4xE=
I'm using EMF to create my own tree editor. In my editor, everything is okay
except the adding new child/ sibling node feature. I found that the nodes,
which have the same type, are grouped automatically. This is not my desire.
Actually, I want:
adding a new child node, the new node will be added at the end of the
children list of the selected node
adding a new sibling node, the new node will be added right after the
I have searched the net, but I couldn't find a solution.
Could you please help me?
(Hard to explain with my English, hope you understand!)
Thanks for your help,