[emf-dev] Modify adding the new child/sibling node in EMF

Hi,

I'm using EMF to create my own tree editor. In my editor, everything is okay except the adding new child/ sibling node feature. I found that the nodes, which have the same type, are grouped automatically. This is not my desire. Actually, I want:

I have searched the net, but I couldn't find a solution. Could you please help me?

(Hard to explain with my English, hope you understand!)

Thanks for your help,

Tam Du