[emf-dev] Fw: Some reminders about Helios M4

Hi Team,

Hopefully everyone is following along the emails being sent to cross-project-issues-dev. At minimum all the project leads should be on this list.

The email below and #2 applies to GMF and several EMF components as well.

Cheers...
Anthony
--
Anthony Hunter mailto:anthonyh@xxxxxxxxxx
Software Development Manager

----- Forwarded by Anthony Hunter/Ottawa/IBM on 2009/12/15 10:05 AM -----

Kenn Hussey <kenn.hussey@xxxxxxxxx>

MDT Developers <mdt.dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

2009/12/13 10:53 PM

[mdt.dev] Fwd: [cross-project-issues-dev] Some reminders about Helios M4

Team,

Please see the email below, in particular #2. If your project is planning to participate in the Helios release train, you must declare this by updating the metadata for your project in the Portal. Please see http://www.eclipse.org/helios/planning/EclipseSimultaneousRelease.php for the requirements that your project must meet in order to be on the train.

Cheers,

Kenn