[emf-dev] Adding 2 junit-Test-Bundles to Testsuite

Hi,

There are 2 test-Bundles (org.eclipse.emf.test.databinding,
org.eclipse.emf.test.databinding.edit) part of EMF-CVS. At the time I
added them Nick was on holiday and we decided not to add them to the
build until he's back but forgot about it afterwards.

I plan to write some JUnit-test in future to ensure the quality of our
databinding implementations (and only add new features when they are
accompanied by JUnit-Tests). That's why it would be nice if we could add
them to the build.

Dave and/or Nick can you guide me on adding them to our build?

Thanks

Tom

tom schindl                                        geschaeftsfuehrer/CEO
eduard-bodem-gasse 5/1    A-6020 innsbruck      phone    ++43 512 935834

Back to the top