Re: [emf-dev] Looking for information on how to implement the EStore interface

Chaz,

Please use the newsgroup/forum for asking questions.
http://www.eclipse.org/newsportal/thread.php?group=eclipse.tools.emf
It's nested in the file for EStoreEObjectImpl and the source is in org.eclipse.emf.ecore
org.eclipse.emf.ecore.impl.EStoreEObjectImpl.EStoreImpl
There's not much else in the way of documentation on this...

Cheers,
Ed

Chaz Beck wrote:
I need to implement the EStore interface and I'm looking for a few references on doing this.

What I really want to find is the EStore.EObjectImpl.EStoreImpl class. The EMF book mentions that this is an EStore implementation using HashMap.
I've found the JavaDoc for it but I can't seem to find the source code of this class in CVS because I can't find the package org.eclipse.emf.ecore.impl .

Any help on finding this source code would be greatly appreciated or if you know other resources that would be useful on EStore implementation.

Thanks!!

Chaz Beck